January 29, 2010

CROSSROAD

"2010 Begins"

New year passed by so quick!By the way,happy after new year everyone!
My time with my family was great.Well,my family was a little disappointed with me because they're expected that I might come back with handful of presents for them like last year with my bonus but not this year.I'm alright and knowing that things will get better someday!
We don't do very much because my family didn't cerebrate on new year but I did have a great time went out to count down with a few friends in downtown area!


New year so many of you might have some great new gifts perhaps new laptop,new phone,new camera, etc!I didn't get such those stuff and still using my same old laptop that my brother gave me and same crashed digital camera that I only can use it to record a VDO but no picture!Well,this is life!Things ain't always come so easily just as I wish but who knows someday miracles might happen!By the way,I got a big blueish hug able teddy bear though!


I'm talking about this it is not because of having self-pity to myself! I'm fine with myself.I know even I don't have such things I still can work for His kingdom and his work is never drop out but there are still so many Thais staff that have not get anything from anyone or still short of support and I have seen them working so hard with their wholeheartedly so please take your time and thinking about what you can give to bless them today if you are able to do so.It is not all about things but word of encouragements and appreciations would be nice to them so they will know that they are not all alone but have someone who is interested in what they are doing and they will know that you are willing to walk and come along side them in their journey!


So if you would like to know who they are you can browse our website @;


http://www.ywamthai.org/
and check out in STAFF SPOTLIGHT!


32 Going on 23!
I just turned 32 (Man, I felt so old and still have no prospect! ) but let's say I just turned 23 and my prospect is wide open because its the only year that I can swap it because next year I will be 33 so I can't play with it and the a year after I will be 34 so not so good to change it into 43!I don't wanna get that old!lol

My Birthday celebration was such a blast and made my day because I never had a birthday party for a long time.My last birthday party was since I was 10 years old.It was really special to me.Thank you everyone who made it happen and thanks for every gifts and laughers and smiles! Even though,I did not get anything from my family but instead I am so thankful and grateful to my mother that she is very strong and carried me since 32 years ago!


Moved to New Home-


I already moved in new place at YWAM base and I have 2 roommates!One is from Egypt, Samuel and another one is from the USA,Tyler and they are both serving with the MST Project,a ministry that reaching to male sex tourists!Moving here is helping me out a lot to save up some money because I don't have to pay for gas and to fix a motorbike so I can walk and walk to anywhere here and I am surrounded by a bunch of cool brothers and sisters here!


They are great folks to be with and I love their hearts and them.You better watch !So my room won't be lonely and quite anymore but it is going to be WILD and CRAZY!lol Well,I gotta keep us down though!


"Samuel,me and Tyler are ready for the business"
The 50 th years of YWAM Celebration in Chiang Mai.

On the 3rd- 5th of February,2010, we we will be celebrating 50 years of YWAM together with the founders of YWAM, Loren and Darlene Cunningham.we will CELEBRATE God’s goodness to our mission over the PAST 50 years.

Unfortunately, I am unable to go because there are teams coming during that time for instant the Davoa team from Philippines ,the Awaken team from the states and Lonavana team from India so I have to look after them and give them orientation and send them to their outreach locations!


I am going to celebrate here in Bangkok with some of our staff here and pray for all great things that God has in store for His generations after generations in the future!


Going to Bangladesh in March!


Chris and I got invited to go to Bangladesh to share visions and develop an Outreach Teams Department from March 14th - March 18th  so we are excited at the potential opportunity!

So please pray that God will provide my financial support to go there.


The price of an airplane ticket will be 14,900 Baht or $ 481 US dollars and the approximate daily costs that we will incur while there for Housing, food, transport etc around 3000 Baht or $ 97 US dollars.




Financial Update:


My support is dropping from 7,500 Baht ($ 242) to 6,000 Baht ($ 194) so which is mean that I have to raise more about $ 400.The support money that I have right now it does not cover me the whole month so please pray for me that God will provide and meet all of my needs so I will have enough and being able to give my tithe and to bless some Thai staff here.


If you are interested in supporting me financially you can do it through our website at;




and it is also tax deductible available!


My time with YWAM is ending!?


My time with YWAM Thailand is ticking and ticking!It has been so wonderful or bittersweet moment for me!Well, I said "bittersweet" because it has been not easy and it took a lot of dedications to do things that go against the world!I have learned and grown so much and I know that God has His reward for me and know that the best is yet to come!


My commitment will be ending in the end of April so my last day will be on the 30th so I was challenged to pray for my next step either staying and work with the Outreach Teams Department or leaving for good so please keep me up in your mind where God will leading me to.
However,I don't know that how many people going to read this blog but I just wanted to thank you everyone whom continue to read and follow my blog and think that my blog is not just a blog or something that brings burden to you but it is rather be something that brings smile and blessings to you life!


Blast the Blessings (-:


Stay tune for my next chepter....>>>>

                                                 
"Come and spice up your life with us here!"

http://www.ywamthai.org/




























































                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment