March 2, 2010

February Update

It has been great so far to moved in YWAM base and I love every minutes here with my 2 coolest roommates!I am very happy to have them as my roommates and they are really encouraging me in many ways and brought some joy and big smile into my life.


          Samuel and Tyler at the BBQ Buffet our favorite place to eat!


I have been working with the Outreach Teams Department for 10 months now and it has been great so far to able to serve and learn from the teams and my job.


This month there are a few teams that came such as a team from Davao,Philippines ,the Awaken team from the states,Lonavala from India and the IPHC (Introduction to Primary Health Care) from Kona,Hawaii.


Yes,I did the orientation for them and there are  several teams that still here and I have to make sure that they are doing well with their ministry, emotionally, physically, and spiritually!


Part of me, I am also in charge with the hospitality to arrange housing, airport pickup-drop off  and transportation for the guests and the teams.Sometimes it is kinda hectic but I'm just having fun with all of the chaotic that would came up! I am learning to be available 24/7 (-:


By the way,I just wanted to let you know that my time with YWAM THAILAND is almost over within a couple months so my last day of working will be the 30th of April.
Well,there are so many things that I would love to do for instance taking TESOL or to further my studying at Moody but physically I felt like I need to take a break for a month to get myself refreshed then will pursue what God wants me to do.However,YWAM is still in my heart and my home that has given me the opportunities to serve the needs in the world.I will be back soon!


Please continue to pray for me for the next destination that God will lead me to do.


About my support,I just wanted to say "Thank You" from a bottom of my heart and it has been so wonderful to having you as a part of my family and walking the journey with me.
Well,words can not describe how much I appreciated you all.


About going to Bangladesh,we have came in conclusion that we are not going but instead of us going there,YWAM Bangladesh will send their staff to train with us here so we will host them and provide all the training here so we are looking forward to having them here with us!


Financial Support


My finance is dropping down to 5,000 Baht a month ($161 US Dollars) so I'm still short of support.
I realized that at least I need 300 Baht per day to spend for my foods (3 meals) and housing and transportation (for instance,going to my parents's house and elsewhere.


But God is good and I thank God for that even though I don't have enough but He has made it enough for me through many ways!


Prayer Request:


Pray for strength to fight temptations and to have my eyes fixed on Jesus not on the earthly things.


Financial support that God will meet all of my needs.


Pray for my next step and direction.




A Glimpse of My Journey






                   MST Project with a team from Maui




At Zion Farm with my friend's ministry that reaching out to the Aka (Minority group) kids and families.


Would you like to have some banana or fresh lettuce without any chemicals?So come to visit at Zion Farm!





No comments:

Post a Comment