August 1, 2011

Another New Season has just Begun.......

Sawaddee Khrub (Greetings from Bangkok),
I thought it would be great to just keep myself up to date that what is going on with my life.
As you know that I was looking for a job for 9 months now and finally I got a job as a host for Lub d Hostel in Bangkok.
Just so you know before I got this job I prayed that if I did not get a job I will go to Seminary just so you know that I really wanna be a pastor but I guess God has better place for me to shine and perhaps He knows where He can use me best so I'm thankful for that!

A few weeks ago there were a bunch of American students came to minister at our church (Covenant church) and we hosted the English camp and there were many students came and participated.It was a blast and we combined the gospel into most of the activities such as movie and games.I can see that God is moving and we are trying to follow up with the seeds that we have planted into the students hearts.Please pray for us!Oh,I designed a t-shirt!

                                                                             English camp
                                                                       I designed it!
It has been such a wonderful month for me just to meet new friends that God has placed into my life and blessed me  especially friends from the USA who also have the same purpose and living for Him as well as Knot (my wonderful sister in Christ whom used to be Muslim ) that she is also has to live to preach a good news to the Muslim as she down south of Thailand.I valued their friendship and being partnership for His Kingdom.I know that I'm going to miss them so bad but I know that God placed them into my life for a reason which is a reason for hope that is going to be rising and I'm sure enough that we will meet again and to celebrate God's faithfulness and goodness.I hate to say goodbye so I'm just going to say so long so long and see ya when I see ya!

                                             Knot is in a middle of a second role from bottom

Reminder VDO just found this on GODTUBE and I love it because whatever you do it is also reflect God's glory and we are also serve Him in every little details!!!


I don't wanna keep this too long as I have to wake up very early like 4 am just to be ready and go to work.Here are some prayers request and I would love you guys to pray for ;

Pray for wisdom and to be the light among the darkness as where I work I am the only believer.
Pray for strength to resist and fight with temptation.
Pray for good co-workers and also I will be able to have some quality time with my brothers and sisters in Christ as much as I can because I have to work in shift so this month I won't able to go to church.

Just a short note from me and I will keep your guys posted.It would be so good to hear from you.
I love you all (-:

Blessings,
Paul

1 comment: