September 9, 2010

My Ordinary Life

It has been awhile since my last newsletter.
I get myself settled at home and caught up with stuff.

I have been helping out my mom at her restaurant and at the same time I am looking for a certain job to work.I applied for many so hopefully they will see my potential.

I realized that I'm lacking of great fellowship and needing to be function in life.

To be honest,I struggling with a thought of living large and wanting to have it all and dealing with my loneliness is killing me.
I found it really hard for me because I felt like I have no one to turn to even a person that I trust the most did not really understand me.I was upset but it is alright because I know that I put my expectation on man but not God.That's why!

Smart phone is cool,nice house and beautiful car are all wonderful and having fancy friends are fabulous but all is mean nothing.Money is not the answer and can't buy everything even when we die,we can't take it with us.

What is God's standard in my life!I simply asked myself lately perhaps you can ask yourself about that too (-:













1 Samuel 16:7 - "The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." (NIV)
 God looks at us at our hearts but not on our possession.The truth is good friend is always look at heart but not on possession but in reality it is hard to find.


Don't envy sinners,but always continue to fear the Lord.You will be rewarded for this;your hope will not be disappointed. Proverbs 23:17-18


I confess that I let my mind captured with jealousy and I was wrong.It came to the point that I should not and to realize that this is what God promised me just to fear Him and to ensure that he will have the future for me and my hope will not be cut off. 


I remember the king of Thailand has said a speech to Thai people and he acknowledged us with great wisdom about to have life sufficiency and to know who we are.It is such a profound thought and very practical.I would love to be like that.

So what is up for now!As I mentioned about Hope,Peace and Love project and I came to the point that I really need a job for now in term of getting my finance settle and will start the project to bring hope to Thai missionaries like Ram and her family as I mentioned in last newsletter and yet not only hers but also it is going to be more in the future.Will see how God leads!


I have some prayer point for you all to pray for;


-Please stand with me to pray for a good job that God will be granted me where He knows the best for me and where I can serve Him the best.


-Pray for wisdom and strength in according to make good decision and with my spiritual walk with Him.


Thank you for walking alongside me on this journey and I am so thankful for God gave me you.It is such beautiful thing to have friends like you!


Please stay in touch and I will keep you guys posted on what God has in store for me.


Blessings,


Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment