March 25, 2010

March Update

March Update


Samuel has already left to Egypt which is made me a bit sad that he has to leave but now we have a new roommate from Bangladesh.


His name is Nobien.


Nobien is from YWAM Bangladesh and he is going to be with our Outreach Teams Department for 3 weeks with OTD training and Chris and I are going to helping him to develop and set up Outreach Teams in Bangladesh.


Apart from OTD's training,we have more teams coming in this month.I already did orientation and leaders meeting to the teams from YWAM Montana and YWAM Norway and there are more teams coming in next week from YWAM Sunshine(Australia),Orlando,Denver,LA and Amsterdam (Holland).So I am getting busier and busier but I'm just going to have some fun with it with my big smile of hospitality!


April is going to be my last month of serving with Outreach Teams Department so part of me I am kinda sad that I have to leave because I felt like being here at YWAM it became to be part of my family now but I also kinda anxious about my next step.


To be honest that my time with YWAM Thailand is really wonderful time.I have learned so many things and grown up more but it is also very challenging me a lot about faith.


I have been thinking a lot about future and life in between as I am not 20 anymore but I am 32 and I only just have my saving money less then 600 Baht or $19 US Dollars in my account and I noticed that many Thais that serving God here with YWAM are facing the same situation like me so it's got me thinking a lot lately that serving God is taking so much faith and sacrifice a lot of things but God has given me dreams and gifts and I never thought that I can do it but this time I will pursue and take a leap of faith and just do it.


I will tell you more about it!So STAY TUNE for my next update!!!

Support Update


My financial support has dropped down  from 4000 ($125) Baht to 3400 Baht ($106) so I have been so worrying because I have to pay for housing for 1000 Baht $31 and last month I borrowed my sister money for 1000 Baht for foods and transportations and I promised her that I will pay her back this month but seemed like I am unable to pay her back now because I only just have 2600 Baht ($81)left for this month and my next support that I will get is on the 22nd of April so I still have no clue how I am going to use that amount to fit in until the 22nd of April.At least I need 200 Baht per day if I don't eat any breakfasts perhaps its time to fast! lol I think I will be ok.


My mother is always asking me that I have enough money in my account or not but all of my answers are yes and sometimes I became silence because I could not answer her and made me think back when I worked in the hospital I spent 200 Baht is just like papers but now its became like gold to me.I think about it back and forth many times then an hour about what I should buy or I should not.


I said that because not that I love money but I have to use it just for the sake of my daily living.


Heart and Spirit and Soul


A few months past and I thought that this year going to be a good stater of a year of my life but it turned to be such a rough year to me.I have been dealing and struggling with doubts and disappointment in my life and my heart is really fragile even though I am a big tall guy but my heart is torn up into little pieces easily and thats why made me have so many doubts to God and wondering why.I felt like I am so lost in translation!


Please pray for me that God will heal my heart and my wounds and I won't blame God but I will choose to trust in Him for something that is better and will bless my heart.


I am asking God right now that I will be safe by His GRACE and falling in love with Him once again.It has been really difficult for me to fight against my own bitterness.God helps!I need you,my sweetest Father and friend!


    We are enjoying Thai coconut ice-cream!


                    "Finding Dreamland"

No comments:

Post a Comment