May 10, 2010

High Light from April

High Light from April


Sorry for taking so long to write you.I have been dealing the bittersweet moment and adjusting myself with my next step!


By the way,last month it has been tremendous blessed month for me even though it was such the busiest time of the month because there were more then 30 more teams that came through.Of course,Outreach Teams Department staff including me were ran around with housing,stuff and orientation to the teams.


Here are some high light of April,



April is Thailand's New Year so we as Thai celebrate by throwing water to one another and bless each other through poring water and fragrant on the elderly's hands and say the words of blessing to them.It is well known festival and people will come out to play water fight nationwide for 3 days from April 13th-15 th.It is my favorite time of the year!
Of course,I went to play water flight and you know it was fun to go out and get wet and full with white powder all over my face!



***Red Shirts marching throughout the city of Bangkok***






Meanwhile,as some of you might know that there is some political situation that brought fears and insecurity to Thai because of the violence that can happen anytime without any notice.There were many that die because of this protesting. 
All the malls in downtown have to closed as the Red Shirts took over down town area and the economic system is going down and getting worst so me and my Christian friends all over Thailand are praying that God will bring some breakthrough and true hope and freedom for Thailand and the protesting will be no more and we don't have to live with fears no more.




With Nobien from Bangladesh that came for the Outreach Teams training.

Orientation for World Race


With World Race


Orientation for YWAM Montana in Phuket.


My last orientation with YWAM Colorado Spring and ran into with good friends back in 2007 in Kona,Hawaii.


Met up with my IBC student (Heba) that I satff her in Kona on their honeymoon here in Phuket.


This family has blessed me in many ways!


So what to do next........
Well, so many things that I would love to do but one thing that stuck in my heart and it is became my burden to do it so soon is a project called "Hope Peace Love" and that will be my trademark brand.It is a project to create T-shirts and I will sell it online and I will set up some website for it.

It is a small project that I want to make it happen.It is for the Thai missionaries here to show them that I care for them through their daily basis and finance to make sure that they are bless with their time that they have investing for God's kingdom.

I said that because I have seen many Thais that worked so hard for Him but they don't even have enough support for themselves and I know how its feel!



This Ram and her husband that inspired me to have HOPE LOVE PEACE project.
They have worked so hard and has only $ 312 per month for family of 4 oh it is 5 now because Ram is pregnant for 2 month now!Imagine that $312 per month for family of 5!

So if things work out well with stuff I will tithe 20% to Thai missionaries. 
And also I will get involved with my home church more.



This is my Thai Church and I am so proud of them.

Please keep me in your prayers......

Last but not least,I would like to say BIG THANK YOU to everyone that became part of my journey and have blessed my life through prayers,financial support and with any encouragements.I really appreciated much and remember that your works are not in vain and God will bless you more than you could imagine.
Stay in touch and stay tune for my next update.....

No comments:

Post a Comment